- 2 Posts
Samsung Galaxy Ace - Incoming Message: Memory Full- Help!
I'm asking on behalf of my mum.
She's had her Samsung Galaxy Ace for around a year
However she keeps getting alerts telling her that shes got an incoming message and the memory is full so she needs to delete files
We've gone through her phone and cleared all messages she doesnt want to keep, shes only got about 6 photos on there and I've cleared the data too.
However its still telling her the same message and preventing any texts coming through.
Anyone have a fix for this?
- 10-20-2013, 07:58 PM #2
- 6,889 Posts
Re: Samsung Galaxy Ace - Incoming Message: Memory Full- Help!
Welcome to Android Central! Review the tips at the end of this guide, and see if they help: [GUIDE] Android Memory and How to Deal with Low Memory Warnings
- By StarStrider in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 10-25-2013, 01:10 PM
- By Kaner182 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2013, 08:11 AM
- By amy1503 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2013, 07:42 PM
- By Jaydub14 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 10-20-2013, 11:20 AM
- By Lindquist93 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2013, 04:22 AM