- 2 Posts
Galaxy Ace 2 and Link2SD
I have formatted a new 16GB SD card using Mini Tool Partition Wizard.
Here's the tutorial I followed.
INCPakHow to increase Android phone's internal memory using LInk2SD
I have now got a 5GB FAT32 partition and a 2GB EXT2 one.
Link2D asks me to select the file system on the 2nd partition but the apps are still "greyed out" on my phone. I do not have the dalvik cache files on the EXT2 partition to get Link2SD to work how it should as this is a brand new SD card.
1. How do I get this to work so that I get all my apps working correctly?
2. Can I at least get the Google Play Store icon un-greyed so that I can download and re-install my apps?
3. What am I doing wrong with all of the above?
Please explain as I am totally new to getting an SD card working with my phone.
Which partition the apps should be (re)installed on?
Which partition should I copy all my saved data back onto?
The FAT32 Windows one, or the ext2 one which Link2SD will once it works correctly.
- 01-24-2014, 06:58 AM #3
- By pgoodsta in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-26-2013, 01:26 PM
- By acgng in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 14Last Post: 11-13-2013, 08:13 AM
- By carlostmac1 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 11-04-2013, 11:48 AM
- By Saundra Sheets in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2013, 11:03 AM
- By lang101 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2013, 10:44 AM