Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default [Help] Phone can only boot into CWM Recovery/Download mode. But it cannot boot into normal boot

When i rooted my phone using Poot and installed Superuser, everything was fine.. But, i tried to download CWM once and after it, my phone wouldn't boot into CWM Recovery even with the usual recovery button pressing..

Now[ few weeks later] i have a new problem with my phone.. ALL of my data cables wouldn't connect/ charge my S6500D when it is connected to my laptop/ Yoobao's wall charger. But but but, it seemed to be able to charge when i connected it to my authentic samsung wall charger..

The problem seemed to happen like just out of sudden .. no apps were installed before the problem happened.. any suggestions or advices?

Edit : It now boots into CWM recovery even if i didn't press the recovery buttons . It will also auto boot into CWM recovery if i reboot through the CWM recovery menu.. This new problem happens when my phone reboots after "updating software". Other than that, my phone can also boot into download mode. BUT, odin is still unable to detect my phone..

Help please