Help with what could be basics :)
Have a Samsung Galaxy Ace 3, this is my first touch screen phone after being in love with my Blackberry which has sadly died
I have a problem when making calls and holding phone to my ear, it opens stuff because my ear touches the screen. How do I stop this from happening?
Also when on a call the screen goes black so when ending the call I have to press the home button to get the screen to comeback and then press the end call button. Is there something I am doing wrong here.
Please help as am getting close to throwing the thing as these are niggley problems. Step by Step help appreciated as well as still learning where stuff is
- 01-17-2014, 05:18 PM #2
- 01-17-2014, 05:23 PM #4
- 01-17-2014, 05:25 PM #5
- 01-17-2014, 05:54 PM #8
- By klusk91 in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 32Last Post: 01-23-2014, 09:28 AM
- By Sizzers in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 35Last Post: 01-20-2014, 12:49 AM
- By klusk91 in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 01-18-2014, 05:36 PM
- By isabel95 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 01-17-2014, 11:57 PM
- By xpeacemaker in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-17-2014, 08:43 PM