- 2 Posts
Galaxy Ace 2 keeps rebooting
My Galaxy Ace 2 keeps rebooting. I think it's happening after something has updated. When it comes back on, Wi-Fi is off and I have to manually turn it back on and it seems to take ages to connect. I think it first started when I tried to download an anti-virus from Google Play. It's happening multiple times a day and sometimes I'm not even aware, so I'm missing messages. Any help would be much appreciated.
- 01-25-2014, 06:16 AM #2
Re: Galaxy Ace 2 keeps rebooting
my guess is that you have a rogue App or setting installed. OR perhaps you are running out of Memory.
1. delete all Apps one by one until you find the culprit.
2. hard reset back to factory fresh state and then one by one reinstall only the Apps that you need until you find the culprit.
make sure all of your data is backed up to Google and/or Dropbox before you do the hard reset.
- By Hawkhe in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 03-21-2015, 04:26 AM
- By Nic Spurlin in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 01-25-2014, 07:50 PM
- By wanderlust 2013 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-25-2014, 02:57 PM
- By Filip Arsenijevic in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 10Last Post: 01-25-2014, 10:40 AM
- By yeeshuen in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7Replies: 2Last Post: 01-25-2014, 06:41 AM