- 2 Posts
SD Card Damaged
When I put my SD card in it either says SD Card Damaged, Blank SD Card, or nothing.
I've searched this up and people said that once it's damaged everything is gone forever but that's not the case for me
occasionally all the stuff in the SD would come back and it would all work normally.
RIght now it's not working
Can somebody please help?
- 02-04-2014, 06:37 PM #2
Re: SD Card Damaged
Welcome to Android Central! You may want to put the SD card into your computer, back up whatever data you have on there, then reformat it. It'd probably be a good idea to use the chkdsk program on Windows to scan the card for bad sectors.
- By shanezam203 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 02-05-2014, 11:02 PM
- By silentpond in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 02-05-2014, 12:53 PM
- By jiri463 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 02-04-2014, 11:43 AM
- By silentpond in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2014, 05:03 AM
- By roadrunner914 in forum Epic 4G Touch Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 02-03-2014, 09:58 PM