how to get videos on to computer??

Michelle Homes

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
hi all,
i have the galaxy ace 3. its a brand new phone.
my old phone was the ace 1 and i previously just used to email myself the video file then open it on my computer.
on my new phone i cant do this as it keeps saying cant attach a file bigger than 25mb!
i tried to connect the phone to the computer via USB but it comes up found new hardware and wont recognize any software to connect it. My netbook has Windows XP.
I pulled down the notifications bar on the phone and selected to connect the phone as a camera and tried to go to Computer then selected the folder GT-S7275R it comes up as a blank folder. Nothing there to copy over.
I dont know what to do next! There must be a way! I dont want to upload directly to youtube as I need to edit the videos and join them together in Movie Maker.
Any help?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
hi all,
i have the galaxy ace 3. its a brand new phone.
my old phone was the ace 1 and i previously just used to email myself the video file then open it on my computer.
on my new phone i cant do this as it keeps saying cant attach a file bigger than 25mb!
i tried to connect the phone to the computer via USB but it comes up found new hardware and wont recognize any software to connect it. My netbook has Windows XP.
I pulled down the notifications bar on the phone and selected to connect the phone as a camera and tried to go to Computer then selected the folder GT-S7275R it comes up as a blank folder. Nothing there to copy over.
I dont know what to do next! There must be a way! I dont want to upload directly to youtube as I need to edit the videos and join them together in Movie Maker.
Any help?

I would try updating your PC drivers for Samsung. The can be found on Samsung's website. Try different ports too.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

Michelle Homes

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
hi, ive downloaded Kies from the Samsung website. It seems to of worked as now I can bring the files up through My Computer and copy them over. Not great with computers but at least I can manage now! Thank you

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
hi, ive downloaded Kies from the Samsung website. It seems to of worked as now I can bring the files up through My Computer and copy them over. Not great with computers but at least I can manage now! Thank you

Sorry for the delay in replying. Glad you got everything sorted.

See you around the forums.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamed-helmy