- 2 Posts
Samsung Galaxy Ace: Think I'm locked out.
I think I have got a virus after downloading a slots game. Everything was fine for about 1 1/2 hours then the phone switched off. would not start up until i put the usb charger in. The phone started up but after the lights go round the word Samsung the name stays then it goes in to a loop and thats as far as I can get.
I have put the sim card in another phone with no problems. Also I have tried factroy reset no joy. The only thing is when you try and restart it says E failed to mount.
Any help out there would be great.
- 03-06-2014, 01:32 PM #2
Re: Think I'm locked out.
Welcome to Android Central! Check to see if you have a bad battery--take it out, lay it on a table, and try to spin it. If it spins freely, that means it's bulging in the middle which is bad, and it's time to replace it. Even if it doesn't spin, it might still be worth trying a replacement battery.
- By bcbbanga4l in forum LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 07-05-2015, 08:58 AM
- By doc31 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2014, 12:39 AM
- By 08silveradoonrims in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 03-06-2014, 12:06 AM
- By Jonathan Dominicali in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 03-05-2014, 06:47 AM
- By dpk_kip in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 0Last Post: 03-04-2014, 06:56 PM