- 1 Posts
Water damage to phone
Can anyone please help me? I dropped my Samsung Galaxy Ace into water recently, and the phone will not charge. I've bought a new battery but the problem is still there. If I buy a charger which the battery slots into (like this http://www.amazon.co.uk/PURPOSE-SAMS...r-21&m1k=vb_ac), will it work?
As well as this, the wifi does not work. Should I consider buying a new wifi antenna or is there no point?
- 05-30-2014, 04:46 PM #2
- 05-30-2014, 05:52 PM #3
- By Peaches36 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 6Last Post: 06-19-2014, 12:11 PM
- By IAmAnOptimist in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 06-05-2014, 02:52 AM
- By Peaches36 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 4Last Post: 06-03-2014, 10:06 AM
- By Rajeev Kumar5 in forum Moto XReplies: 4Last Post: 05-31-2014, 01:23 PM
- By Benjamin_NYC in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 3Last Post: 05-30-2014, 04:32 PM