- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Water damage to phone
Can anyone please help me? I dropped my Samsung Galaxy Ace into water recently, and the phone will not charge. I've bought a new battery but the problem is still there. If I buy a charger which the battery slots into (like this http://www.amazon.co.uk/PURPOSE-SAMS...cUvbUpU3683395), will it work?
As well as this, the wifi does not work. Should I consider buying a new wifi antenna or is there no point?
- 05-30-2014, 05:46 PM #2
Re: Water damage to phone
Welcome to Android Central! Water can quickly render some or all of your phone's innards useless. It's probably best to look for a new phone, but maybe others here have other tricks up their sleeves.
- 05-30-2014, 06:52 PM #3
- By Peaches36 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 6Last Post: 06-19-2014, 01:11 PM
- By IAmAnOptimist in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 06-05-2014, 03:52 AM
- By Peaches36 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 4Last Post: 06-03-2014, 11:06 AM
- By Rajeev Kumar5 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 05-31-2014, 02:23 PM
- By Benjamin_NYC in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 05-30-2014, 05:32 PM