Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung Galaxy Ace II X: how to let it tell me of unanswered calls or texts?

With my other phone if I didn't see (therefore read) a text message or if I did not hear the phone ring I would get a beep as a reminder every 15 seconds or so to let me know of this. How do I do so with my present phone? If I miss a call or msg, at times hours can pass by before I even notice (Yes, my phone and I aren't married we are just friends :-)

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy Ace II X: how to let it tell me of unanswered calls or texts?

Welcome to Android Central! Try Prof Reminder.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy Ace II X: how to let it tell me of unanswered calls or texts?

thanks B.Diddy. I truly appreciate it. I was hoping to not have to install anything in order to do so. OR if I can uninstall what is already there (phone app, contacts app or messaging app) which I doubt, and replace it with something else then yes.

Most Android phones don't have a feature like that built-in. (I'd say all, but I can't be sure about that.) They usually have an LED notification light that will flash until you acknowledge the missed call, but no sound notification.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Thanks again b.diddy. My other android phone had both this seems to have neither. I guess it doesn't hurt to try your suggestion. thanks again