Sams Gal Ace 3 4.2.2 wifi problem

Androidmaster

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Hello dear people of the internet !

I've got a little problem ...
My wifi speed won't download stuff mote than ~15kb/s . Im not a normal phone user I literally tried everything that I can including :

Factory reseting router / phone
Rebooting router / phone
Messing with settings
Messing with *#0011#

The connection works fine on LTE .
Pleasr halp me and I'll thank you

Posted via Android Central App

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-26-16-27-18.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-26-16-27-18.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_2014-07-26-16-26-29.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-26-16-26-29.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 4

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Re: why u people no anwser to my thredz

One thing that may help is finding the appropriate section of the forums to ask your question in. Such as posting this question: http://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/417050-how-root-ace-3-a.html here in this section: Samsung Galaxy Ace - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com. Prior to that though, I'd check that section out for any other users that may have asked the same thing and gotten an answer. Another thing that is greatly helpful is to provide as much context/information to the question as possible, including what you've tried and whatnot. Also, is there something specific you're trying to gain from rooting? This may be a helpful read, but without knowing more information it's difficult to tell whether root is something you need or if you're trying to solve a different problem. What are you trying to accomplish? There is no magic in root | Android Central

Finally, I'm not sure if you've had a chance to review the forum Community Rules & Guidelines, linked here: and in my signature, but it's a good read. Some of the things I'm mentioning are included there, such as posting in the right forum and the proper grammar & spelling areas.

This is a pretty large community and I'm sure there are members that would love to help out. Good luck!

Androidmaster

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site

Sorry I'm a newbi . And I wanna root my device to use use it's whole capabilities

King of the forums running with ace 3

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site

Sorry I'm a newbi . And I wanna root my device to use use it's whole capabilities

King of the forums running with ace 3

OK I moved this to the Samsung area so hopefully we're now getting this in front of the correct sets of eyes.

XTNiT-1060 through spacetime. Android Central Moderator.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy