- 2 Posts
I can't add new account in gmail
I am using Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830. I can't add new account in my gmail. When I'm trying to add, it will ask me if I'l create a new account or I will be adding an existing account, If I move forward, the screen will display "Your phone needs to communicate with Google servers to set up your account. This may take up to five minutes", after a few minutes of waiting, the response will be, "Can't establish a reliable data connection to the server. This could be a temporary problem or your phone may not be provisioned for data services. If it continues, call Customer Care". This continued even after a few times of trying and even I have a strong wi-fi connection.
- By Acantha in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 12-15-2016, 01:28 PM
- By timmy2702 in forum Android GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 12-05-2014, 05:08 AM
- By preppystud in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-27-2014, 07:21 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 12:45 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 02:07 AM