How can I use my sd card in my Galaxy Ace?

A

AC Question

How can I use my sd card in my galaxy ace

my mobile says memory is fully have just purchased a 18 memory card but cannot transfer my existing apps on to it

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: How can I use my sd card in my galaxy ace

Welcome to Android Central! Not all phones support the ability to move apps to SD, and for those that do, you can only move a portion of an app anyway. And not all apps support this function either. If you go to App Manager, select apps, and don't see a "Move to SD" button, then it's not possible. To complicate matters, older phones partition their internal storage into an App Storage partition and an "Internal SD" partition, so moving apps to SD might actually mean moving a portion to that internal SD, not the external microSD card.

See this guide: http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...roid-memory-how-deal-low-memory-warnings.html

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: How can I use my sd card in my galaxy ace

One thing you might try is looking at your apps and deciding if there are any you don't really need in there all the time. If you use an app once a week, or once in a great while, back it up and back up its data, then uninstall it. When you need it, reinstall it, use it, then save the new data if anything changed and uninstall it again. It's a bit of work, but you'll be able to put off getting a phone with more storage for a bit longer.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar