Will I lose all my numbers, pics, music if I factory reset my Samsung Galaxy Ace?

A

AC Question

will i lose all my numbers, pics, music if i factory reset my samsung galaxy ace

I have a Samsung galaxy ace, (not into posh phones lol). I was unistalling some apps and ive some how messed about with it that much that I cannot access my google play store, my phone history has gone aswell and some of my some of my music? how? if possible can I retrieve any of it, if I reset factory data will I lose everything

moheeb

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site
Re: will i lose all my numbers, pics, music if i factory reset my samsung galaxy ace

use google account to sync your data (contacts, photo...ect) then you will be able to retrieve them back.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: will i lose all my numbers, pics, music if i factory reset my samsung galaxy ace

See Backing up an Android Device. But, yes, that's the purpose of a factory reset - removing everything you've added to the phone. (It doesn't reset anything, it just deletes anything you've added, including all the way back to the Google account you had to put in to start.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae