Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy Alpha does it look to much like an iPhone?

Quote Originally Posted by shanghaichica View Post
    I'd have to see more pics/ see it in the flesh to decide properly. However from the pics available I think that it looks more like the note 3.
    Kinda looks like a s5 and a iphone 4/4S had a baby LOL even though i dont have any of them ;P

Yeah too much tbh. No doubt another court case looms. It's disappointing really that Samsung with their financial clout can't come-up with their own take on a metal based premium model. Don't get me wrong, it looks nice but then it would it's an iPhone copy. It's a poor show that Samsung have gone down this route for their first premium model.

Samsung is always going on about iPhone users being sheep.... errrrr... Hello Samsung!!

looks nothing like the iphone to me. The more I stare at the two side by side the more I'm convinced of that. Looks to me like Samsung just took their s5 design and added a metal ring around the edges. Simple..whats so wrong with that??
    emad1995 and codyoehl like this.

I looked at the alpha today at best buy and it's a beautiful phone you have to see one in person to believe it And it looks nothing like a iphone more like a mini note 3

Posted via Android Central App

The only mistake the Sammy made with the alpha is the pricing it's a little high $612 on att for $30 more you can get the galaxy s5 it there in lies the problem with this phone selling , If Sammy priced it at 450 they would fly off the shelf

Regarding the price: I paid more for my S 4 18 months ago and the Alpha surpasses it easily.

Global Posts
    165 Global Posts

I don't care, I don't care, I don't care -- if it looks like an iPhone or not. I just wanted a smaller, lighter phone than the big monsters that Samsung is otherwise making these days. I want to keep with Samsung -- I prefer how they do things, plain and simple. I've tried others, and again I just prefer how Samsung does things by a mile. I do like the more "square" corners, rather than others that are a lot more rounded, and as far as "metal" and all that, the first thing I did was put it into a case, so who freaking cares what it's made out of? I'm just glad that Samsung made the thing available via AT&T a handful of days before my two year term expired with my old phone. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by OceanView View Post
    Does the HTC one look like an iPhone?
    Actually the iPhone 6 looks like the HTC one

I love the looks of the iphone..but didnt get it bc its not android and no removable battery... then ALPHA came..Looks like an iphone, its Android, and has removable battery 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Israfil Babu likes this.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12