Galaxy Alpha or Note 4

Brandon Lee Roy

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site
I was having a hard time deciding which one to get because the note 4 is a great and flagship phone but what about the alpha? Playing with the alpha I stated looking it a lot and the way it felt in hands plus the compact screen size. I chose to go with the alpha.
What are you guys thoughts on which one to choose?

limitbreak09

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Was gonna get a note 4, but I already got 5.5 inches OG pro. So I picked the Alpha over note 4. Plus sits perfectly on my hand.

But its up to you what ever you like in a phone.

Posted via the Android Central App

Phillip Pugh

Banned
Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Both these phones are so different it be hard for someone to tell you which one j to get you need to go play with them at your local store and then decide good luck

Posted via Android Central App

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I love my note 4 but the alpha is a really good phone if you like the smaller phones. This phone is meant to go against the iPhones not with phablets and it does a good job.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

robertkoa

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
I need a Compact rugged phone and Alpha is very rugged..but if there was a Note 4 Compact for $850 I would get that because of the Camera on Note 4.
My Alpha 850M has menus and Dialer like Note 4 and like others have said is very fast...but not the killer Note 4 Camera and SD Storage like Note 4.
I got the Alpha 850M because it has the Bands for Metro PCS/Tmobile and got a good deal on Ebay- a pleasant surprise on this Model is the Speaker is much louder and fuller than AT&T Version- Wolfson Audio Chip - and I have spare Battery for very long days of heavy use.
But a Note 4 Compact would be ultimate Android for me.

Last edited:

robertkoa

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
I got both. Alpha is perfect size but note is perfect phone.

Posted via the Android Central App

Totally agree !
Most don't realize how sharp that Camera is on Note 4 either...great Camera..same Sensor as S6 but different lens and Software.
The Alpha for carrying around and the Note 4 for at home - perfect .
You probably think I am jealous but....yes I am lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech