Why does my Galaxy Alpha make random clickity-clack noises?

clickityclack

May 2, 2015
Visit site
Galaxy Alpha makes random clickity-clack noise.

Hi! My Samsung Galaxy Alpha (which was purchased about 6 months ago) has started making a random clicking-type noise while on silent. Almost like a camera shutter. It happens every few days and lasts about five seconds. Other people have heard it and were shocked at how loud it was. There is no apparent notification, but it always happens when I'm using the phone.

Has anyone else had this problem?! I've googled everything I can think of, but there's nothing. :( Help!

P.S. I installed the lollipop update about a month ago, and this started about 2 weeks ago.

Lynn Sellers

May 10, 2015
Visit site
Re: Galaxy Alpha makes random clickity-clack noise.

Hi! My Samsung Galaxy Alpha (which was purchased about 6 months ago) has started making a random clicking-type noise while on silent. Almost like a camera shutter. It happens every few days and lasts about five seconds. Other people have heard it and were shocked at how loud it was. There is no apparent notification, but it always happens when I'm using the phone.

Has anyone else had this problem?! I've googled everything I can think of, but there's nothing. :( Help!

P.S. I installed the lollipop update about a month ago, and this started about 2 weeks ago.

My daughter's galaxy alpha has been doing it. They are sending out her third warranty phone because the first two have done it and we don't know what's causing it. Have you found out why yours is doing it?

Kristal Perkins

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site

Im Experiencing the same problem. As well as my bottom buttons (back key and menu key) go out sporadically. I just filed my second insurance claim in less that 2months.

Posted via the Android Central App

Bravefencerken

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site

Yea, i had the issue since updating to android 5. Annoying static clicking sound for a few seconds now and then when i try to do something. Infuriating

Justin Kohutiak

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
First off, Its patheti. This website is unusable ON MY ANDROID!!!! Second. The alpha is beautiful and as useless as this website. Ive had the mic go out within 24 hours of purchase, 2 or 3 ExchAnges for clicking and lolipop tanking th

NotAnAppleGuy

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
First off, Its patheti. This website is unusable ON MY ANDROID!!!! Second. The alpha is beautiful and as useless as this website. Ive had the mic go out within 24 hours of purchase, 2 or 3 ExchAnges for clicking and lolipop tanking th

Good job berating the very people trying to help you. I'm sure you are proud.

Posted Via Galaxy Note Edge. Yea, the phone is perfect...

Mrpokey111

Nov 22, 2016
Visit site

Hello there my Galaxy note 4 keeps making a little clicking sound like I'd the phone itself was taking a snap shot was wondering if u got a solution

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech