Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Steven Brett
  • 2 Post By Daniel Ibanhes
  • 1 Post By MikeOR
  • 1 Post By Mike OR
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How do I make Micro SD card default storage on my Samsung Galaxy Camera

I have recently been receiving notifications saying I "Storage space running out" and I don't know how to make the micro SD card the default storage system, it also won't let me move the applications and other downloaded content to the SD card via application manager.
    I would much appreciate it if anyone can help me A.S.A.P.

Yours thankfully, Steven
    prashant dasud likes this.

Default Re: How do I make Micro SD card default storage on my Samsung Galaxy Camera

Unfortunately Android 4.x does not allow applications to be installed on an external sd card.
    All apps must be installed on internal memory.
    I hope I could help.

Default Re: How do I make Micro SD card default storage on my Samsung Galaxy Camera

Camera DATA (pictures - not the app) should be able to be stored directly onto an external SD card. I've only had my camera for a day, but I will look into it. BTW, the Samsung Manual leaves a lot to be desired.
    Steven Brett likes this.

It's easy! On the main camera screen choose Settings/General/ then click external SD card as your default storage.
    An even easier method is to remove the battery, then replace it when you will be given the option to set your default storage to ext SD card.
    Last edited by Mike OR; 05-04-2013 at 09:37 AM.
    Steven Brett likes this.

Exclamation Re: How do I make Micro SD card default storage on my Samsung Galaxy Camera

give me guideline to storage path

what I did was I move apps to (extSdcard) one by one ,
    just go to *files and then *long press the app you want to move then (click move) after that go to (Sdcard) then click "move here".

hope that help cuz that's what I did on my phone