- 12-16-2013, 07:23 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Samsung Galaxy Android Camera on AT&T?
I plan to do the same. I bought the Galaxy Camera on eBay. I will use a SIM card from a Note 8 that I ordered from AT&T on the mobile share plan. I will sell the Note 8 as I ordered two and just want to keep one. I don't think that they can tell it is not an note 8 but a Galaxy camera.
- By Dwight Kuhl in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 2Last Post: 12-11-2013, 02:12 PM
- By bembol in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 11-25-2013, 08:56 PM
- By MichaelNote3 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 11-23-2013, 09:40 AM
- By Galamar147 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 11-21-2013, 06:34 PM
- By gdanonym in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2013, 10:48 AM