Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default best alternative cam app for this camera?

Unfortunately the default app lacks even basic things like a slow flash sync - or using a flash I the manual mode. Really odd but I can't find a way to get good night shots
    Any ideas?

Default Re: best alternative cam app for this camera?

Jaysye,
    I looked into this for mine when I first got it... more out of curiosity than need. There does not seem to be an app that is designed for the Galaxy Camera that matches the full ability of the built in one. My recommendation is to keep woking and experimenting with the on board one.
    If you want to use other flash options, use the camera in Program mode (P). This allows for various options: Auto, Red Eye, Fill in, Slow sync and Red Eye fix. Program mode does not offer the same contoll of Manual, but is darn close in this camera, like most cameras.
    I only use Manual mode in complex lighting situations or when looking for an artistic exposure where I want full range. Though I shoot without a flash, 95% of the time and work with available light.