Samsung Attain won't charge (plug in port at bottom won't work)

KeriL

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Over the past couple months my Attain stopped charging without having the cord held in just the right spot and now has stopped charging all together. I checked my power sources and cords and they all charge my other devices without a problem. I've looked around and saw that its a fairly common problem and figured I would just buy an external battery charger and a spare battery but can't seem to find one that is compatible with my phone. Any suggestions for a fairly inexpensive fix or advice on where to find an external charger?

Helena Goff

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
I was having a problem with my phone not holding a charge for very long or the phone saying fully charged and then 30 minutes later needing to be charged. We found an extended life battery on ebay that came with the larger back for the phone and external charger. Just tonight I discovered that there is a firmware update and as I was getting ready to do the update my phone decided that no its not going to recognize the charger/usb cable. So now I can't even do that :( guess I'll be headed to the store tomorrow to try to figure out what to do about it. Good luck to you though

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance