Samsung Galaxy Core Prime. 'Samsung keyboard has stopped' notice pops up. Can't use keyboard, what should I do?

A

AC Question

samsung galaxy core prime. 'samsung keyboard has stopped' notice pops up. cant use keyboard

Powered phone off & back on, removed battery and repowered. No luck.

sonic63

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Re: samsung galaxy core prime. 'samsung keyboard has stopped' notice pops up. cant use keyboard

How important is your data on there and do you have your contacts stored either on your sim or Google?

Sonic63

Shane Radish

Feb 24, 2016
Visit site
Re: samsung galaxy core prime. 'samsung keyboard has stopped' notice pops up. cant use keyboard

Is your phone rooted? If so, I can help you navigate to the system apps and reinstall the keyboard. If not, then I factory reset is needed. But if your not loyal to the Samsung keyboard, you can install something else and set it as default. Let us know friend.

Posted via the Android Central App

Windasman

Mar 21, 2016
Visit site

I have another keyboard app installed as well, but disabled. When the Samsung board stops working(about once or twice a week), I go to settings, enable the other keyboard, back out one step & right back in, and disable the other board. Suddenly the Samsung board works again...