1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default confused what to do

i have samsung galaxy core. yesterday i found a problem with my phone, when i was tapping on camera icon it was getting restart. when i tried to use cam scanner app it was saying unable to connect to camera.
    i had done formatting after that when i tapped on camera it opened but when i was clicking any pick my phone was getting hang. i was so worried & lastly i throw it in a corner next day when i checked again i found camera is working fine.
    Now i am shocked what happened with this why it was in a bad mood yesterday. IS it a serious problem to concern or no need to worry
    it is in warranty period should i go to service centre or not. Please suggest me somthing.

Default Re: confused what to do

Quote Originally Posted by chahat sharma View Post
    i have samsung galaxy core. yesterday i found a problem with my phone, when i was tapping on camera icon it was getting restart. when i tried to use cam scanner app it was saying unable to connect to camera.
    i had done formatting after that when i tapped on camera it opened but when i was clicking any pick my phone was getting hang. i was so worried & lastly i throw it in a corner next day when i checked again i found camera is working fine.
    Now i am shocked what happened with this why it was in a bad mood yesterday. IS it a serious problem to concern or no need to worry
    it is in warranty period should i go to service centre or not. Please suggest me somthing.
    Throwing it in the corner is a perfect way to resolve technical issues :P If the camera is working fine I wouldn't worry too much, if the issue happens again then yes I would contact the "Service Centre"