How can I change my storage into an sd card in my Galaxy Core 2?

A

AC Question

how can I change my storage into sd card in galaxy core 2?

my phone memory is full and my sd card has a lot of space what should I do?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: how can I change my storage into sd card in galaxy core 2?

If you go into the Application Manager and an app that you select shows the MOVE TO SD option, you can, but you can't change the default storage path. Every app will go to your internal memory first.

Also, remember that even apps that let you move to SD, don't move everything. The main APK file will always be on your phone's internal memory, and it's up to the dev to decide what can be moved to SD card (usually just external downloads or game saves).

If you root and apply a hack to your phone, though, you can simulate the SD Card as part of your internal memory. But given the fact that SD cards are not that reliable, it's not something I'd recommend.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site

^^ What SpookDroid said.
---------

Hello. Welcome to Android Central.

What device do you have. You can transfer some data from downloaded apps, but it may not free a lot.
Other than that, do you have all media - photos, videos, music files etc transferred over. Your device may have a built-in file manager app, like Samsung's My Files, that help you transfer, as would your Gallery app. You can also download a file manager like ES File Explorer, or transfer via a pc with a usb cable.

Have you looked at the Storage setting, and My Files if you have a Samsung?

Dominictorreto5

Oct 3, 2015
Visit site

I can't play big games in my Samsung galaxy core 2,I have only 2 gb left in my phone and I have lot of space in my sd card and I cant put the big games file in sd card.it is not parsing with the apk when put it in sd card. Is there any solution???

Joao Tareco

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site

I can't play big games in my Samsung galaxy core 2,I have only 2 gb left in my phone and I have lot of space in my sd card and I cant put the big games file in sd card.it is not parsing with the apk when put it in sd card. Is there any solution???

U cam move the entire game to SD if its huge by using "GL to SD"
app on playstore its free tho u need rooted device to use it