- 09-19-2013, 08:43 PM #2
- 10-10-2013, 06:35 PM #3
- 4 Posts
Re: Wrist Size
o start off I love the watch...
but it does not fit my wrist it is very tight cutting off my circulation. I am not the biggest guy in the world so i think many others will have this same problem. i have talked to Samsung about this issue and they said that they had many complaints about this but that they will not make a product to increase the band size like a band extender. Samsung said it is up to the cellphone provider to make these accessories. Best buy will not take the watch back because it is fully functional and they blame it on Samsung for not providing a band size in there specs. So now i am stuck with a watch that i cant wear and cant return I hope a 3rd party comes out with a extender soon. Definitely try it on before you buy it
- 10-11-2013, 11:50 AM #5
Re: Wrist Size
You have15 days to return it for anything, even if you just don't like it and nothing is wrong with it!
Anyway, put it on eBay, there are people selling them for as much as double the original cost!
Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
- By blackwaterstout in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 7Last Post: 09-21-2013, 08:32 PM
- By Snareman in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 09-19-2013, 11:19 PM
- By dd0yl3 in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2013, 12:18 PM
- By yoshi351 in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2013, 08:45 PM
- By thineownself in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 09-14-2013, 06:57 PM