- 2 Posts
Gear does NOT work fully with G4S, until new gear update!
Currently Galaxy Gear does NOT work fully with G4S. You can NOT install any additional apps, and the weather and other info is not sent automatically.
Also, you constantly have to reconnect bluetooth and it only can support 1 bluetooth combination at once.
Samsung promises releases of 4.3 with gear update.
- 10-19-2013, 07:33 AM #2
- 10-19-2013, 05:21 PM #3
- 10-21-2013, 09:01 PM #4
- 10-22-2013, 07:18 AM #5
- 10-22-2013, 10:04 AM #6G2 : Optimus G Pro : G Pad 8.3 : Nexus 7 LTE
- 10-22-2013, 10:55 AM #7
- 10-22-2013, 12:37 PM #8
- 10-22-2013, 09:00 PM #9
- 2,869 Posts
- Stock .4.1.1
Re: Gear does NOT work fully with G4S, until new gear update!
Honestly it was clearly stated that the GG will only work IF you have 4.3 and the GN3 is the only device from Samsung that has 4.3. The GS4 is getting it within the next 30 days, GN2 and GS3 are both slated to get it as well by EOY at last rumored info. This is not some sort of Samsung move to gouge you into buying a device, its about making sure the devices work as expected and they need an update to support it.Galaxy Note 3 32GB Black -Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition 32GB - Galaxy Gear Jet Black
- 10-22-2013, 09:42 PM #10
- 10-26-2013, 08:45 AM #11
- By mrscaston30 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 10-22-2013, 09:10 PM
- By semp1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 10-21-2013, 11:12 PM
- By Luisyana in forum The Gamer's LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2013, 11:41 PM
- By Zogundar in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-19-2013, 01:34 AM
- By Edo in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-19-2013, 12:30 AM