- 84 Posts
Worth it or not for $325?
In my part of the world that is Dubai it's selling for this much. I really want it the question is it really worth this much. I haven't worn a watch since ages used to be a real watch lover plus I love the note 3 and love gadgets mainly getting it for notifications as I own an ecommerce store and lots of text, plus of course calling will be really cool too. What do you guys suggest? Any suggestion will be appreciated.
Posted via Android Central App
- 11-04-2013, 07:25 PM #2
- 880 Posts
Re: Worth it or not for $325?
Manufacturers set a suggested retail price but each individual must decide whether that MSRP is worth it to them. There are many who think the functionality of the GG is limited and thus think it's too highly priced.
Then again there are others, like myself, who think the Gear is priced just right. The value of recieving notifications without picking up your phone, convenience of the camera, the sleek and stylish design, and the wow factor from friends and family make it a deal to me.
I have several phones that I no longer use because it means I can't make use of my Gear. The value added by the Gear makes it worth it to me.
The best thing you can do is buy it, take it through the paces and discover for yourself if it's for you.
Sent from my SM-N900P using AC Forums mobile app
- By luminous23 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 4Last Post: Yesterday, 10:56 PM
- By nchopp in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 11-06-2013, 02:09 AM
- By luminous23 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 11-04-2013, 10:55 PM
- By greenmonster14 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 11-04-2013, 03:36 PM
- By linuxalien in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2013, 03:34 PM