Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By 21stNow
  • 1 Post By karsdroid
  • 2 Post By DCSholtis
  • 2 Post By Haalcyon
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy Gear Smartwatch - Which color do you have/will you be buying?

with the gear already getting out of stock pretty quick, what color if it was available to you would you get?

I would like to have the mocha or lime one but i am not sure we will be getting that here lol
    DAS

Global Posts
    979 Global Posts

Default Re: Which color do you have/will you be buying?

Quote Originally Posted by azsdfsd View Post
    with the gear already getting out of stock pretty quick, what color if it was available to you would you get?

I would like to have the mocha or lime one but i am not sure we will be getting that here lol
    I purchased the Mocha Grey. I had asked for and wanted the Jet Black but Best Buy was out of stock.

The only one left was this Mocha Grey and now I'm glad I got it. It's very stylish and professional looking.

In my line of work that professional and eloquent look was what I wanted since this is now my everyday timepiece.

I think too many people underestimated how these would sell, and now they are pretty hard to find.

Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by:

I got the Jet Black one. This was my first choice, but I thought seriously about getting the Wild Orange so that I wouldn't be so "basic". Best Buy only had Jet Black and Mocha Gray, so Best Buy decided for me in a sense, because I wasn't going to wait for a different color. I may try a different color for the Gear 2.
    Thanked by:
    DAS and deanmartin10 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by azsdfsd View Post
    I have to admit I spent days trying to decide on a color. I was pulled between black, oatmeal, rose gold, and mocha. So, I started thinking of the practical aspects of wearing it .. and DAS is right, in a business environment I think it matters. What turned out to be my biggest deciding factor, after work environment, was how dirty it may become over time and having to clean the strap often.

Where I was originally leaning towards the lighter colors, I opted instead for the Mocha Gray and am very glad I did. It's a soft neutral color that goes with pretty much anything. I had to see the color in the store to judge, but found it the best of the color range for me. It's a muted brown and looks quite nice with the silver trim.

My Note 3 is black, and black is one of my 3 favorite colors. I got the black one..

Default Re: Galaxy Gear Smartwatch - Which color do you have/will you be buying?

Wavering between mocha Grey or jet black.. Can't decide lol

DAS

Global Posts
    979 Global Posts

Default Re: Galaxy Gear Smartwatch - Which color do you have/will you be buying?

Quote Originally Posted by DCSholtis View Post
    Wavering between mocha Grey or jet black.. Can't decide lol

Both are great choices. I had someone stop me yesterday who hadn't seen the Mocha Grey up close and really liked how it looked in person. It's subtle and very stylish. However, the Jet Black is also really nice.

Does it matter which wrist it's on? I ask because I've lost some movements in my left arm and it's easier to raise/use my right

Global Posts
    4,861 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

I got the Jet Black one, but returned it. I wasn't sure it was the color I wanted and didn't want to scuff it and end up not being able to return it. I like the Mocha Grey color, more neutral. I was considering trying to use the promo code on T-Mobile that surfaced and appears to be working to get 30% off but they only have Orange and Oatmeal in stock, black is Out Of Stock. Not sure what to do.

Does it matter which wrist it's on? I ask because I've lost some movements in my left arm and it's easier to raise/use my right

Interesting question. I played around with movement a bit and found it takes a moderate elbow bend and horizontal position upwards to at least waist level for my Gear to come on.

You can wear it on either wrist.

Quote Originally Posted by 21stNow View Post
    You can wear it on either wrist.
    Thanks!

Thanks!

in the settings you can actually specify which wrist you will wear it on. not sure how much difference it would make to change the settings....
    21stNow likes this.

Bought the jet black off eBay this afternoon.

RBChamp and DAS like this.

Global Posts
    6,221 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

I have the Jet Black. I was worried about how the Mocha Grey would hold up to dirt.

from a Note III
    Live long and prosper.

DAS and jahkure like this.