Like Tree4Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    535 Global Posts

Default $209 with promo code on tmo website

Code is FALLFUN30

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: $209 with promo code on tmo website

Old news and code was pulled over the weekend.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AC Forums mobile app

I ordered it right after the coupon was posted the other day. I called them today to get a status and they said it is backordered and don't have a date of when they will be shipped even though it says it will be delivered tomorrow. Oh well, for the cheaper price I can wait for it.

Quote Originally Posted by USA Carry View Post
    I ordered it right after the coupon was posted the other day. I called them today to get a status and they said it is backordered and don't have a date of when they will be shipped even though it says it will be delivered tomorrow. Oh well, for the cheaper price I can wait for it.
    Give us an update, did Tmobile come through for you on the discount???

Global Posts
    4,851 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

There is another code that is working now "ACCOFFER07" and it is giving 30% off and has worked for others. Sadly only Orange and Oatmeal in stock. Black is on back order.
    Thanked by 2:
    DAS and 21stNow like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor007 View Post
    There is another code that is working now "ACCOFFER07" and it is giving 30% off and has worked for others. Sadly only Orange and Oatmeal in stock. Black is on back order.
    The jet black is a hot item. Did you get the duo, GN3 and GG. and what colors do you get? I might have seen where you posted it, but I am 73, senility has set in..

Global Posts
    4,851 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

I originally had the combo on order with Verizon, then I cancelled my combo and ended up buying the GG from Verizon anyways. Its a solid accessory and offers real potential, but I returned it for a couple reasons. First I am hoping to get my wife to buy me one (saving my gadget funds) second notificatons are not working and I want to see something happen to fix it and lastly I didn't want to risk scratching it during the 14 day return window.

I will be definitely getting one just may be before or around the holiday's.

Stupid question, the fact that I'd be buying from Tmobile doesn't mean the Gear won't work on my Sprint Note 3, right?

The Gear is a carrier agnostic accessory (like other Bluetooth devices), so it should work no matter which version of the Note 3 you have.

Global Posts
    4,851 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

T-Mobile seems to have flagged the GG so when you use any promo code that could possibly reduce the price if FAILS during checkout instead of just not allowing it to even show up as discounted. I am waiting for the charge against my card to drop off from last Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor007 View Post
    Thank you! I ordered the Jet black using your code on 10-21 and it arrived today.
    You were born an original , Don't Die a Copy

Global Posts
    59 Global Posts

No promo code is working. .sad

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by rmadrid20 View Post
    No promo code is working. .sad

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app
    Try this and it worked for me when the Tmobile discount was off. I went to BestBuy with a screen shot of somebody Tmobile discount. Not only did they give me one, since I see they were selling way pass MSRP, I purchased another one the next day at the discount, and sold that for a profit on Ebay.. Searched the threads, you will find of screen shot in one of them. Also, when I called the store to see if they had the color I want in stock, I asked would they price match? If they said "yes".. I got their name, so when I came in the store, the person I talked already know I am looking for a price match, and all I have to do is flash the screen shot, and that's it..

BTW, the one I kept was getting stuck in the S Voice record mode. Didn't feel like messing with it, so I returned it, and they are having another one shipped to the store. Should pick it up today. Yes, will be at the $209 price. Also, while I am there, if they have another one, and they allowed me to price match it at the $209, I will pick that up too. Can't lose, For $222, I can get at least $280 or more.. Helps pay for my Spigen Temp Glass and case..

9 with promo code on tmo website-screenshots_2013-10-25-14-46-06-picsay.jpg

Here's mine! Did it last night

Global Posts
    4,851 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

Offer code ACCOFFER07 no longer works on the T-Mobile site. Going to try one more time with the BB store tomorrow and see if they will do a price match. They wouldn't the last time.

Global Posts
    359 Global Posts

The one I tried wouldn't price match either. I was able to get a Sprint store to drop down to $250 though.

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    4,851 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

I was at Best Buy today, they will price match, IF, you have a valid promo code that will work on the site at the time of purchase. So has anyone found a promo code that works. If you find one, don't attempt to buy it from T-Mobiles site since two things will happen. One the cart will fail and that will just flag the promo code to be shut off and two they will tie up your payment method for about 4-5 days. No joy in that.

Ok guys Here's what I did, when that last promo code first became available and people were using it i went on tmobile website like everyone else, got to the checkout screen, but I BOOKMARKED it! Now that tmobile had flagged it and made it so it won't even come up when you put it in, mine still shows up and comes to the same page showing $209. I finally purchased it last Thursday, they took the money out of my account&everything. THEN the order 2 days later said canceled. I dialed 611, and explained I purchased the gear and used you alls promo code for 30% off. You took the money out of my account & now the order magically canceled(playing dumb). That promo code was only good to use once and now i can't use it. Tmobile said "we see you placed the order and everything went through fine, there was a *processing error* no fault of your own. I'm placing notes now so when you get the money returned to your card we will take the $90 off no problem".
    The money will return back to my card tomorrow (Monday). Then I'll call in and place that order with the discount. BOOKMARK these promo codes guys after you get to the checkout screen. Anyways, I'll let you know what happens tomorrow, hope this gave someone a headsup.
    Thanked by:
    azsdfsd likes this.

Global Posts
    4,851 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

I wish you luck, I spoke with T-Mo on my cart crashing and they stated the GG was not eligible for any promo codes and every time I tried to use a promo code I found it failed. I hope it works for someone so T-Mo gets what they deserve for screwing customers. So much for the their "Uncarrier" model.

Welp, guess what?! The money got returned to my card,I placed the order over the phone for$209,plus next day shipping and tax came up to $254. AND they let me bill it to my account! The gear is in route to my house now, I'll post pics!! My idea worked!! I have tmobile by the way
    Thanked by:
    azsdfsd likes this.

9 with promo code on tmo website-20131031_105124.jpg

its official, promo worked for $209, billed to account and got it shipped overnight. Love it. Used all day and still have over 46% battery life.

Quote Originally Posted by icellphones32 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20131031_105124.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	440.2 KB 
ID:	89615

its official, promo worked for $209, billed to account and got it shipped overnight. Love it. Used all day and still have over 46% battery life.
    What app is that in the picture?
    HTC Hero > HTC Evo > HTC Evo 3D > Samsung Galaxy Note 3

The app is called "Banjo"
    Thanked by:

Congrats to all the Gear Owners..

On the Best Buy price match. I don't see how you all are having problems. I eased out 4 of them from Best Buy at the 209 price..Did it with a screen shot..for the first one, and after that, all I needed was the receipt of the one I purchased at 209. The trick is to not to go into BestBuy cold, as in, asking the salesman to price match. That is a almost a guaranteed NO. I called first, verify that they do have a Gear in stock, then I asked could they price match(all this is over the phone). When the saleman says "yes"..I get their name. Went to the store, asked for the person by name, they already know I am price matching. Flash the screen shot, off to the races..

Now, somebody show me how to see pictures on my Gear that are on my Note 3? I had the Samsung Rep get some of the pics off my note, but not all and he really don't know what he did. And I am way behind him...

Global Posts
    4,851 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

Both of the BB's in my area will only price match if the website is currently offering the promo, they simply won't take a screen shot. I ended up getting a new one this weekend and will get it paired tonight. For what I want it to do and what it will ultimately do its worth the money.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast