Tips and Tricks for the Galaxy Gear

kirstielou_x

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
Thanks but I have already got the photos to transfer im just wondering what the share option benith is for? :/ I was hoping maybe for social networkings or messages etc but like I said the option is listed but not selectable

Posted via Android Central App

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Thanks but I have already got the photos to transfer im just wondering what the share option benith is for? :/ I was hoping maybe for social networkings or messages etc but like I said the option is listed but not selectable

Posted via Android Central App

I believe the Share option will be part of a future software update and enhancement.

Initially it will likely only give us users the option to share with Samsung related social media apps like ChatOn, Pen.Up, and the stock messaging apps.

Sent from my SM-N900P using AC Forums mobile app

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
You all know that I don't know Jack.. With that said, I can see the pictures off my phone on my gear.. mini-manager.. A Samsung rep installed it for me.. when I hit the app mini gallery on the Gear it show the pics that were taken with the Gear camera, another pic I have store on the Gear, and shows me 58 beautiful pics that I have on my Note 3.

peterson72

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Thanks so much for the link, I was at the point where I was going to rip my hair out as I couldn't find this anywhere no app store nothing. I just got my Smart Gear on Friday as a promotion for getting a new Galaxy device, just so happens I recently had a S3 which was rooted and unfortunately became hard bricked & wouldn't turn on nothing so had to be sent out to tech support and they couldn't repair it, I was informed $250 to repair or pay an extra $50 & get out of my contract and start fresh as new 2 year contract get free S4 & the free gift of the Gear which was a cool bonus as I'm an electronic gadget lover! Lol Thank you again.

shanezam203

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
-Double-tap with two fingers on any screen to bring up volume control, brightness control, battery level and Bluetooth status.

Thank you, I was always curious about battery life and previously was plugging it into the charger to see battery life. thank you.

Fuzzleak

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Rolex Gold-2.jpgRolex Black-2.jpg

I got these faces from a very famous E-Commerce website from the sellers that were selling watch faces. I then right clicked on the photos and downloaded them. Used a photo editing program to cover the holes and wa-la the final result. Very, very easy to do. Galaxy Rolex.jpg

Last edited:

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
If you're like me and use the event clock as your primary display, I just found out that within the settings the watch will scroll through and display all your meetings for that day. You can even select how long each event/appointment is displayed.

Sent from my SM-P600 using AC Forums mobile app

craftEcowgirl

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
My gear isnt keeping my display timeout. I set it for one minute and it lasts for awhile then reverts to 30 sec even though 1 minute is selected ??

Samsung Note 2

tech_fan

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Mine acts up sometimes. The other day when I was on a long drive I noticed that it stayed on literally 90% of the time. I kept having to turn it off manually.

If it's in the setting where it won't apply then consider a reset from the settings area.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

banistersmind

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
With the recent firmware update, I've noticed a lot of new notification options - some of which, like Hoot Suite - I've ticked. However, I'm not getting any notifications from these 3rd party apps. Is it the case that not all of these third party apps are supported yet, or am I doing something wrong?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

kjon12

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
Thanks, this app is Great!

How are you guys getting the different fonts for the Watch Styler and rearranging the fields of the text? I loaded the app, both the latest, and then the one on the dropbox page, and there's only 4 font selections that I can see for the digital clock faces.

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Mine acts up sometimes. The other day when I was on a long drive I noticed that it stayed on literally 90% of the time. I kept having to turn it off manually.

If it's in the setting where it won't apply then consider a reset from the settings area.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Are you sure that's not just the wake-up gesture kicking in as you turn the steering wheel? I find that happens a lot when I'm driving. Kind of annoying when it's dark. But of course you can just turn wake up gesture off, at least temporarily.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX