How many have two

ttexxan

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Wondering how many have two or more galaxy gear watches. I actually thought about buying another one just to have different color.

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Wondering how many have two or more galaxy gear watches. I actually thought about buying another one just to have different color.

I don't have two and I won't buy another just to have a different color, but I do wonder if the four exposed screws are not just for style, but also the means by which the band is connected? If so, then it appears at some point there will be interchangeable watch bands to allow users to change up the look from time to time?

Posted via Android Central App

ttexxan

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I thought the same about the screws but with mic in band not sure if that would be an easy plug and play to different band color.
I currently have black band but would like the orange. If could find for $200 would pull the trigger

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 4

ttexxan

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Thinking about pulling the trigger on an orange one as well tonight my local stores have several

RBChamp

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
I am also thinking about getting another color. I went to BB to get the orange one but was lured by the lime green. I love this one but honestly I'm still admiring that orange. I'm not your typical woman who is into fashion and all that but I do have a bit of a watch fetish. ;)

jschu22

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I thought the same about the screws but with mic in band not sure if that would be an easy plug and play to different band color.
I currently have black band but would like the orange. If could find for $200 would pull the trigger

$200? Are you one of the lucky few that was able to hikd T-Mobile to their coupon?

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't have two and I won't buy another just to have a different color, but I do wonder if the four exposed screws are not just for style, but also the means by which the band is connected? If so, then it appears at some point there will be interchangeable watch bands to allow users to change up the look from time to time?

I'd love to see this! :thumbup::D

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site

I got two, one is going to help pay for the other one.. :)

I got mine for the discount, $209+taxes. After seeing what they are going for Ebay. I purchased another one at the same price, and that is being sold as I type, for hopefully twice as much making me get mine for under $100. You gotta love capitalism! :)

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site

That's what I did.. Wish I had got 3.. ;)

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
$200? Are you one of the lucky few that was able to hikd T-Mobile to their coupon?

You don't have to be the lucky ones that caught the Tmobile sale to get it at the $209, you can be one of the SMART ones that went to BestBuy and got them to PRICE MATCH the closed Tmobile sale..:) I got BB to price match on 10/9/13 and 10/11/13. ;)