- 4 Posts
Bluetooth Audio... Overriding Car
Just got my Galaxy Gear Watch today and had to drive to the store.
My Note 3 connected to both the watch as well as Ford Sync on my 2013 Ford Edge.
When I go to play Spotify or any other audio to stream to the vehicle the watch picks up the audio instead. The only option I have is to shut off the Bluetooth on the phone.
Any ideas on how to resolve this?
- 10-17-2013, 08:48 PM #2
- 10-19-2013, 11:02 PM #3
- 17 Posts
Re: Bluetooth Audio... Overriding Car
I'm not having this problem. Music plays through my truck stereo. I answered a call today while music was playing on my phone and the call came through my watch. When I ended the trick stereo picked the music back up.
Posted via Android Central App
- 10-19-2013, 11:15 PM #4
- 10-24-2013, 09:59 PM #5
- 01-12-2014, 01:33 AM #6
- 01-12-2014, 02:42 PM #7
- By Fadina Chikaha in forum IntroductionsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-09-2014, 01:21 PM
- By sharks2431 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 10Last Post: 11-11-2013, 02:32 PM
- By Vgamer4550 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-17-2013, 08:22 PM
- By imurrx in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 10-17-2013, 03:29 PM
- By William Hay in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 10-17-2013, 05:38 AM