Bluetooth Audio... Overriding Car

Sam Rubin

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Just got my Galaxy Gear Watch today and had to drive to the store.

My Note 3 connected to both the watch as well as Ford Sync on my 2013 Ford Edge.

When I go to play Spotify or any other audio to stream to the vehicle the watch picks up the audio instead. The only option I have is to shut off the Bluetooth on the phone.

Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
That is a good question and one perhaps that Samsung needs to address in an update. The ability to assign priority when pairing with multiple BT devices like the phone and the car.

USA Carry

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm not having this problem. Music plays through my truck stereo. I answered a call today while music was playing on my phone and the call came through my watch. When I ended the trick stereo picked the music back up.

Posted via Android Central App

watalee

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Could Galaxy Gear Watch connect the phone and act like a bluetooth earphone? How much?I want to buy one,thanks

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

elvis1935

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I wanted to see if anyone got it to work I have a sync system and can't get them both to connect to sync

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

chjackson

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
If you notice the Galaxy gear has an option button when calls come in or when music is playing if you press this button you can switch between sync devices

Note 3 user