Two Questions

Floridadomer

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Does the watch not Vibrate when getting notifications?
How do you go backwards after opening an app? Is the only way to hit the button to go back to the home screen?

Floridadomer

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I figured out the vibration. Is there anyway to make it vibrate and play ringtone/notificaion sounds?
Is there a way to go backwards in the apps?

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Ok, figured the backwards thing. Just need to know if there is a way to do both vibrate and sounds?

Great questions and I'm glad you figured out what you could. It is my understanding that you can only select one or the other with respect to vibrate and sound. If I figure out a way to do what you're asking I'll update.

Sent from my SM-P600 using AC Forums mobile app

SSG_Gunz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I don't think the watch can ring. I've had it for a while and it vibrates when I get a call or a message and my phone does the notification sound. Maybe a dev has found a way to change it.

Floridadomer

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I don't think the watch can ring. I've had it for a while and it vibrates when I get a call or a message and my phone does the notification sound. Maybe a dev has found a way to change it.

Go to settings, sound, sound mode and choose sound, then go back and choose ringtones then choose 1 of the the 3 choices.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Great questions and I'm glad you figured out what you could. It is my understanding that you can only select one or the other with respect to vibrate and sound. If I figure out a way to do what you're asking I'll update.

Sent from my SM-P600 using AC Forums mobile app

On the sounds, can you put any ringtone on the GG?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie