Post your Galaxy Gear watch faces

Mike63

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: Post your gear watch faces

yes I'm using watch styler and I only downloaded it 2 days ago so I think it's the latest.

azsdfsd

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site

no issues with battery drainage or hanging with styler?

- - - Updated - - -

count androicula hehe

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site

no issues with battery drainage or hanging with styler?

- - - Updated - - -

count androicula hehe

every once and a while i run into the dreaded blank screen where it tells me i need to add a watch face style, like its lost the one i set, but i've only had it happen twice.

here's another
tempFileForShare.jpg

azsdfsd

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site

i dont have the gear yet but i heard you download watch styler for it..... maybe our friends here can help you more with instructions

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site

Excuse the Nooob... but where do I download these faces and where do I put them to come up in the app?? :confused:

you download and use the app "watch styler" its in the samsung app store from the gear manager....however i did have a problem with the time hanging when using that version....you can download and use the older version by downloading this apk and running it from the phone... https://www.dropbox.com/s/k3cqj5n5e5l1asj/watchstyler0.0.1.apk

i love being able to create my own watchfaces... heres my current :)
tempFileForShare_resized.jpg

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site

Excuse the Nooob... but where do I download these faces and where do I put them to come up in the app?? :confused:

also just download to the phone any wallpaper you want to use as a background and then in the watchstyler app you select that background from you gallery...

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site

just a tip....to soften up the colors of the time or date try out the transparency setting ....i find it gives an added range to the colors offered....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos