Suggestions for rev 2

Winston Anderson

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
I've had the warch for a week. And have some feed back.
The watch face is worthless ...
Just give me 6 to 9 function icons instead of time.
The notifactions work only 70 percent of the time... And you can't have vibration and sound at the same time.j
Just want the text on my screen, with a ding sound and vibrate.... Every bleeping text not most of them.
Should not be hard to update the software to with 30 minutes of samsunsung man power.

The voice rec is slow and poor... They should have blue tooth the sound packet to the phone and let it do the standard fast google voice rec.
omooma read my text function does not work..
I am ready too side load... As soon as one uber andriod guys invents a decent aftermarket interface.

21stNow

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
My suggestion would be for Multi-point technology so that I could connect the Gear to more than one device at a time. Even if it were still restricted to Samsung devices, I would be fine with that. I'd be happier if it were open to other non-Samsung devices, though.

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
My suggestion would be for Multi-point technology so that I could connect the Gear to more than one device at a time. Even if it were still restricted to Samsung devices, I would be fine with that. I'd be happier if it were open to other non-Samsung devices, though.

I think I understand Samsung in limiting the GG to their flagships, but like you I wish I could connect it to multiple Samsung devices at once.

I have a Note 10.1 2014, and have yet to figure out how to connect the Gear even though it should be possible?

Sent from my GT-N5110 using AC Forums mobile app

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
wifi....tons of stuff we could do if we could only connect online....like getting notifications directly instead of pushing everything through phone.....i know i know its a companion piece to the phone but.............

21stNow

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
I think I understand Samsung in limiting the GG to their flagships, but like you I wish I could connect it to multiple Samsung devices at once.

I have a Note 10.1 2014, and have yet to figure out how to connect the Gear even though it should be possible?

Yes, it would help me even if it were only Samsung devices, as I seem to buy all of them. I think that I need help!

Are you enjoying the Note 10.1 2014 edition? I hope that Samsung plans to make a cellular edition for the US. I have the original Note 10.1 Wi-Fi only and that drives me batty! I want a cellular radio this time.

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Yes, it would help me even if it were only Samsung devices, as I seem to buy all of them. I think that I need help!

Are you enjoying the Note 10.1 2014 edition? I hope that Samsung plans to make a cellular edition for the US. I have the original Note 10.1 Wi-Fi only and that drives me batty! I want a cellular radio this time.

I really like the 2014 edition. At first I thought I could skip it since it's so similar to the original, which I also owned.

I decided to give it a try and I'm so glad I did. The screen is amazing. I'm going to date myself, but I watched an old classic "Arthur" with Dudley Moore the other night and the picture quality was sharp as ever.

The design is top notch and coupled with the the Samsung Book Cover Case it really screams premium tablet.

The features of the s-pen speak for itself and the added functionality like Air Command make it an amazing tablet to me.

I understand what you're saying about the need for a cellular option. I have the mobile hot spot feature on my phone so I always have a connection if I need it. :)

Sent from my SM-N900P using AC Forums mobile app

21stNow

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
I have mobile hotspot on my phone, as well. I'm just too spoiled to want to pull out two devices just because I want to use my tablet. I still use my older cellular connected tablet quite a bit because of this.

DAS

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I have mobile hotspot on my phone, as well. I'm just too spoiled to want to pull out two devices just because I want to use my tablet. I still use my older cellular connected tablet quite a bit because of this.

Yes. I understand. I had the original iPad and having the ability to buy data packs directly from the tablet was really nice. I miss that.

If you're like me I have way too many devices. :rolleyes:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781