Is the GG susceptible to accidental cosmetic damages? Anyone noticed on theirs?

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: Is thr GG susceptible to accidental cosmetic damages? Anyone noticed on theirs?

Just got mine out the mailbox. Will start to install it first thing in the morning.Hope somebody install theirs first, and give me some pointers..:D

Elly44

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi all, I got the Skinomi Clear protector. I'm not particularly good at putting these things on. I've ruined a few in the past on plain flat phones and tablets. When I saw all the little pieces with this, it looked intimidating. But, I decided that I would just take my time. I followed the directions. Put on in this order: front face, top front, bottom front, each side (these skinny little pieces were not easy), clasp (the worst, hard to get it to stick to the curves) and finally the back. I put on each piece and let it set for 15-20 minutes before the next piece. And now that the back is on, I see what other people have said--the charging cradle won't close. BUT--the good news is--it doesn't have to. It can charge not snapped shut, as long as the contacts touch. So, it's all good. It is now turned off and will just sit for the 12-24 hours to dry and set. I feel much better having the protectors on. I just know I will scratch this thing; it's just a matter of time. Had a couple close calls already. Whew. Done. Thanks to everyone in the forum! So wonderful to have company, help and fun! Elly44

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi all, I got the Skinomi Clear protector. I'm not particularly good at putting these things on. I've ruined a few in the past on plain flat phones and tablets. When I saw all the little pieces with this, it looked intimidating. But, I decided that I would just take my time. I followed the directions. Put on in this order: front face, top front, bottom front, each side (these skinny little pieces were not easy), clasp (the worst, hard to get it to stick to the curves) and finally the back. I put on each piece and let it set for 15-20 minutes before the next piece. And now that the back is on, I see what other people have said--the charging cradle won't close. BUT--the good news is--it doesn't have to. It can charge not snapped shut, as long as the contacts touch. So, it's all good. It is now turned off and will just sit for the 12-24 hours to dry and set. I feel much better having the protectors on. I just know I will scratch this thing; it's just a matter of time. Had a couple close calls already. Whew. Done. Thanks to everyone in the forum! So wonderful to have company, help and fun! Elly44

Thanks for that report. You are correct in saying they look intimidating, and that is one of the reasons I haven't put mine on yet!! :D I wanted to read some reports and search out some vids on how to do it first. As you say, they are a lot of little pieces there. From your report, I will put on a one piece at a time. I am in no hurry.

Again, thank you for your well worded report. If you could be so kind as to post a picture too.. :D

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
^ Its good to know this is available. Its a product I would be getting if I still had my GG.

G Pad 8.3

Go back and get one!! :D

Yesterday, I was went on a long bike ride in the cool weather.. Finishing up the ride, I wanted to call home to have the wife have a hot meal ready and waiting. I stopped at a supermarket, pulled out my Note 3 and called my wife. Called her three times and she didn't answer.. Oh well, put the Note 3 back in my backpack, put on my gloves and ready to ride the 10 miles back home. About 5 miles later, my GG buzzes me, I got a call coming in.. I pulled over, look at that GG, it is my wife calling back. I hit the "accept" call and started talking. I told my wife I was on the move and just wanted to know if she was home, and if so, could you have me a nice big juicy steak waiting for me when I get back which will be about 15 more minutes? She complied.. Pulled back out on the road and yes, the steak was good.. It would have been really bothersome to unpack that backpack to get to my phone. Not only that, I answered the phone right then and there because of the GG. Alos, my wife heard me loud and clear, and even with my bad hearing, I heard her well. The Galaxy Gear does have a nitch to fill.. And for me, it fills it well.. :)

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Sold the Note 3. Got a G2. I'm a gadget Ho...and pimp'n ain't easy.

Nexuscillin V

Nothing wrong with that, we only passing this way one time, and from what I hear, we ain't coming back this way again, at least not with two legs!! :D

Now tell me, which is the better one. Note 3 or G2?

To tell truth, the G2 has to be hot to be even compared to the Note 3.

My money would be on the Note 3, and I would sleep like a baby.. :D

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
My tech armor came today,,, very nice protector. Goes on dry,, very easy to install. Comes with 3 in a pack.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Nothing wrong with that, we only passing this way one time, and from what I hear, we ain't coming back this way again, at least not with two legs!! :D

Now tell me, which is the better one. Note 3 or G2?

To tell truth, the G2 has to be hot to be even compared to the Note 3.

My money would be on the Note 3, and I would sleep like a baby.. :D

Ya know, in all honesty I can't really say I like one better than the other. The mSD card, S-Pen, and removable battery are a big plus for the Note 3 but I love the screen and performance of the G2. It's a tossup for me. ...but I'm very very happy with the G2.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Ya know, in all honesty I can't really say I like one better than the other. The mSD card, S-Pen, and removable battery are a big plus for the Note 3 but I love the screen and performance of the G2. It's a tossup for me. ...but I'm very very happy with the G2.

Yup, the removable battery and sd card option are two biggies with a lot of us.. My Note 3 is packing a 64gb Sandisk Ultra..I have about 10 of my favorite movies on it, along with a zillion pictures of me profiling.. :D The removable battery is another sweet thing. I carry a spare, even though I have my charger, if I get into one of the movie watching things, and things go down, I know I am just 15 to 30 seconds away from another 100%

Glad you like the LG, reminds me of when I was young, I liked to have different women all the time!! :D :D :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol