WatchStyler Analog clock Ahead 1 hour

mikisaurelius

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Love this watch!

Small issue with the WatchStyler App. Samsung digital & analog clocks always display the correct time but when using WatchStyler App the analog clock displays the time 1 hour ahead. The WatchStyler digital clock always displays the correct time, problem is only with analog faces. Sometimes its right, other times its not. Strange, no?

I have the time sync with the watch, have also tried setting the time manually, same issue.
Also have restarted the watch & reset the gear.

htc evo 4g

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I got use to it in mine. I just subtract an hour when i look at it. I notice it only shows an hour ahead when it reaches past 6 o'clock

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
It happens sometimes,, usually corrects itself quickly

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

mikisaurelius

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Mine happens more than sometimes and corrects itself occasionally but then goes an hour ahead again. At least I'm not the only one with this issue and I'm sure it will be addressed soon with an update. Although now would be good!
Wonder if it has to do with one of the Gear apps like ZDclock or some incompatible app on my phone.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Now that this issue is out in the open I notice it more frequently. Like you said, it's a app update away from being resolved,, no worries. So you arrive early everywhere lol ;)

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!