Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Time stop?

So ever since I used the watch styler app and while using custom made faces occasionally time stops. The only solution I have found is to restart the watch. It never happens on stock faces. I have the latest firmware and Galaxy gear manager installed. I am more curious as to whether or not I am alone with this issue. I've not seen anyone else complain.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Default Re: Time stop?

Quote Originally Posted by rgriffin25 View Post
    ...occasionally time stops
    When that happens, do you walk around and position people in funny poses so when time starts back up again they are confused? Cause that's what I would do.

Have you tried contacting the developer?

So ever since I used the watch styler app and while using custom made faces occasionally time stops. The only solution I have found is to restart the watch. It never happens on stock faces. I have the latest firmware and Galaxy gear manager installed. I am more curious as to whether or not I am alone with this issue. I've not seen anyone else complain.

i had this problem with the app a couple of updates ago....the current version has been fine for me though. have you checked the samsung app store to see if there is and update? it does delete the current created faces but it was worth creating them again just to have a stable version.

Global Posts
    486 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by karsdroid View Post
    i had this problem with the app a couple of updates ago....the current version has been fine for me though. have you checked the samsung app store to see if there is and update? it does delete the current created faces but it was worth creating them again just to have a stable version.
    I too used to see this. I do not anymore, running the latest Gear manager, using he latest Styler and the latest firmware. All is now well.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I cleared out the watch styler cache and app data. What's weird is that I cannot find it in the Samsung app store to check for updates or a version #. Could anyone let me know what version they are running? Thanks in advance.

Global Posts
    486 Global Posts

I cleared out the watch styler cache and app data. What's weird is that I cannot find it in the Samsung app store to check for updates or a version #. Could anyone let me know what version they are running? Thanks in advance.

I have version 1.0.7

+1 for 1.0.7
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Okay so I have 1.0.5 but for the life of me cannot find the app in the Samsung app store. Thanks for the info, I'll keep looking.

Okay so I have 1.0.5 but for the life of me cannot find the app in the Samsung app store. Thanks for the info, I'll keep looking.

Hi, Turn on your Bluetooth, go into your Gear Manager app, go into Samsung Apps and look in Utilities or Clock and you will see the app.
    Elly44
    Thanked by:
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Bingo! Thanks Elly. Hopefully this fixes my problem. I appreciate all the information and assistance.