Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By karsdroid
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default My White galaxy gear gets dirty and colored!

Hey everybody
    While I was dressing a red t-stirt yesterday, I was suddenly surprised about what was happened in my new galaxy gear. On the back, beside the samsung logo,a new red color has appeared in the first line on the gear and also around the camera! How can I clean my gear and get it refreshed like before?.. Its so bad that a new product gets dirty and discolored in the first day usage !
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: My White galaxy gear gets dirty and colored!

Just get a good cleaner and put a little on a rag and rub. Should do it.. Don't spray anything on the watch or watchband.. Just some good cleaner on a rag and rub.. Should bring it back to new. I got black, no problem here..

thats why i went with the mocha color....lighter than the black but not light enough to show any kind of dirt etc. i waffled about orange but decided it too was too light and a little too "in your face" .....
    Uncle Louie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by karsdroid View Post
    thats why i went with the mocha color....lighter than the black but not light enough to show any kind of dirt etc. i waffled about orange but decided it too was too light and a little too "in your face" .....
    Smart Girl!!

Funny you should say that the "orange" is too much ", I got a special orange on my street motorcycle's wheels. They are a neon orange that I paid extra for and they do "knock you down"..

Quote Originally Posted by cehowardNote3 View Post
    Smart Girl!! http://www.cehoward.net/beerchug%5b1%5d.gif

Funny you should say that the "orange" is too much ", I got a special orange on my street motorcycle's wheels. They are a neon orange that I paid extra for and they do "knock you down"..
    if the straps were interchangable i would definitely have a back up set in orange!!
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Thanks a lot
    I tried to use dishwashing liquid in cleaning my gear and nothing unfortunately has changed! It seems that the like-pink line color is from the overall design of the white gear especially around the camera, or at least anyone from you can ensure this please!

Just pop it in your jeans pocket and put it in your washing machine at 40 degrees C

NOT

:-)

well that really sucks. Guess I know now not to get white. O.O sorry about your gear dude. I would call samsung and demand a replacement in a different colour.

The issue here is not with the GG. It's with the dye in the shirt.

Even white leather in the most expensive car interiors will have denim dye transferred to it from constant rubbing and sitting.

I would question the quality of the shirt, not the watch

Try a mild alcohol rub to clean it.

Posted via Android Central App