Any of you all use this? Zagg HD shield

Chasfenner

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
No I haven't tried that particular brand but I am using ArmorSuit MilitaryShield that I purchased off of Amazon for $6.95 and it works very well and would recommend it.

Charles

Sambo41

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I bought the invisishield HD for my gear. It's awesome. I can hardly tell it's there. I used the gear for a few days before I applied the screen protector and the touch screen experience is unchanged. I highly recommend getting one.

Posted via Android Central App

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I tried all these and dust gets under them to fast,, around the edges. Tried 3 different kinds.. Finally said the heck with it.. Couple months later,, a bang here and a bump there and no scratches.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

tech_fan

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
I tried another brand for the screen protector made by Skinit. Did not really care for the way it went on or the glare I got from a different angle. Instead of I bought something similar to Liquid Armor which is a liquid screen protector that you apply with a cloth. Seems to work well. Especially for controlling the fingerprints. I used the Crystalusion Liguid Screen Protector from Amazon

jblaze38

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I've been using it for the past 5 days. Love it!!!! No issues & you can't tell it's there.

Posted via Android Central App