so i finally picked up a gear.. well early christmas present from the wifey... got it for $50 on Rogers cause we upgrade my mom to an S4 from an iphone 4.
so it works relatively well and i like the new update.. but i notice that some of the apps i have chosen to show notifications are not "arriving" on the device.
1) SMS - i searched and found others are having issues.. i see them in there after a few minutes but i never got the vibrate alert
2) whatsapp - both group and individual messages are not showing
Both are checked off in the settings
BBM is working great as well as gmail, twitter and my work emails..
for $50 bucks i'm loving it so far!
- 12-11-2013, 12:51 PM #2
- 2 Posts
If the phone lcd is on the watch will still recieve text message ,but will not alert.
phone screen must be in stanby!!!!
also cant figure out how to delete multiple text at one time on the watch either.
samsung needs to get to work!!!!! these things should have been worked out before hand.
- 12-12-2013, 10:20 AM #3
- By Airpilot1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 12-12-2013, 01:16 PM
- By JC1537 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 12-11-2013, 01:03 PM
- By jknet in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 5Last Post: 12-10-2013, 09:42 PM
- By monkeyhouserodge in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 1Last Post: 12-10-2013, 04:22 PM
- By leafs123 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 12-10-2013, 02:41 PM