Just ordered my Galaxy gear

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Ordered on mobicity .Co.Uk

Will be sure to post my thoughts and pics in due course. My Christmas present to myself. Think will be perfect when out and about and when taking dogs for a walk hopefully arrives soon.

tech_fan

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Verizon has a promotion. If you buy a Note 3, you get the GG for 199. Just bought the Note 3 Sunday. Btw, i also have the Note 8 too. Before that I had an iPhone 5 and iPad.

ki11ak3nn

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Verizon has a promotion. If you buy a Note 3, you get the GG for 199. Just bought the Note 3 Sunday. Btw, i also have the Note 8 too. Before that I had an iPhone 5 and iPad.

What about the people that bought the Note at launch?? You think we can get it for $199??

Sent from my Black on Black Verizon Note 3

tech_fan

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
I don't know. U would have to ask them. I think it was one of those black Friday deals that was extended.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Ordered on mobicity .Co.Uk

Will be sure to post my thoughts and pics in due course. My Christmas present to myself. Think will be perfect when out and about and when taking dogs for a walk hopefully arrives soon.

Congrats, IMO, the Gear and the Note 3 are super cool. What colors are yours? I am sporting a black Note 3, and jet black Gear..

Ni Hammad

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
They said they were price matching with Verizon... Didn't even know Verizon had them at that price.

Posted via Android Central App

scfoster

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Damn..... I wish I had known that. I bought an "open-box" one two days ago for $249 at BestBuy. The sales guy was kind enough to open the box for me when their working display unit got legs and "walked out" of the store. Then I was able to get an open box deal. Oh well. Got AT&T to give me a Note3 plus they paid me an extra $25, so I guess we're close.

Got the black Gear and black Note 3. Loving them both. Had the Pebble watch and liked it. However I couldn't read the small font for notifications and there was no way to increase the type size. So back it went.

chefmorry

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Is best buy still running this promo? I'd love to snag one for $209.

Their website has it listed at $299. Is there some sort of promo I should mention in store tomorrow?

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
There's a place on ebay selling a "like new" refurb for $199.95 with free shipping. I ordered one yesterday. I think it's still available for another hour or so...

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Damn..... I wish I had known that. I bought an "open-box" one two days ago for $249 at BestBuy. The sales guy was kind enough to open the box for me when their working display unit got legs and "walked out" of the store. Then I was able to get an open box deal. Oh well. Got AT&T to give me a Note3 plus they paid me an extra $25, so I guess we're close.

Got the black Gear and black Note 3. Loving them both. Had the Pebble watch and liked it. However I couldn't read the small font for notifications and there was no way to increase the type size. So back it went.

The black Note 3 and Jet Black Gear is the chit, I tell you that... Can tell by your avatar that you be a real "cool" dude... :D

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Is best buy still running this promo? I'd love to snag one for $209.

Their website has it listed at $299. Is there some sort of promo I should mention in store tomorrow?

Don't think so, I got on to that when peeps around here where mentioning that Tmobile was giving a 30% discount. A few posters posted their "in cart" pictures showing the $209 Tmobile price. I copied them, flashed them on the peeps at BestBuy, and they honored it.. I returned on, which I later found out was all "user error", but they got me a new one for the same price.. Lately, I heard of Verizon selling them for $199, and somebody on the forum got BestBuy to match the $199 price.. Check Verizon.. If they got that $199 deal going on, BB will match it...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma