Galaxy Gear Charging Cradles - Finally on Samsung site

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Finally Samsung has added the Galaxy Gear Charging Cradle's to their site. Of course they are on the obligatory "Back Ordered" status, but at least they are $24.99 and NOT $50 like you have to pay on eBay and of course since my GG is black I would be getting the Black cradle as well. You can choose your GG color and appropriate cradle.
Galaxy Gear Charging Cradle, Black

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Nice. I've got a friend looking into a Galaxy Gear and he prefers to have docks for his stuff so I'll send this his way. :)

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

kpageisgreat

Jan 16, 2010
Visit site
I had to return my Gear and cradle to get a new cradle when it went bad. That's the only negative I have with this device. The charging port on the cradle seems fragile if you take the plug out often. Should be one piece.

scfoster

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Whoever did the design of the cradle should be shot. I can think of a myriad of ways it could have been improved. First, the usb port, if the current cradle design is used, should have been on the side, not the back. It's extremely awkward to plug in the usb cable from this location.

Really they should have used a similar design to the Pebble watch, with a simple cable end containing two powerful magnets.

314466-pebble-smartwatch-angle.jpg

randall2580

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered one and used the 50% coupon on it (r526yy5). Order seemed to go through just fine.

Will be nice to put a cradle in my travel bag so I don't forget it as I did on my last trip.

kazintsky

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
Cal me stupid but on the given link I see Nowhere to 'add to cart'...?

Ps where in the world are you folks located in the us or...? I'm in Australia maybe it's region specific?

elvis1935

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Michigan here I got mine this week it came in a retail box and I think they might start selling them in the stores.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair