Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By pmr6644
  • 1 Post By Live2ride883
  • 1 Post By ki11ak3nn
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy Gear Wanted List For Next Update

I would like to see all the icons be change the color better graphics, also if I delete a notification on my phone I would like it to be automatically deleted from my watch.anyone else have suggestions feel free to post.I hope this is the right forum. Mod please move if its needed.

Global Posts
    477 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOPK 24 w/ GLaDOS

Default Re: Galaxy Gear Wanted List For Next Update

Quote Originally Posted by Jose Duddy View Post
    also if I delete a notification on my phone I would like it to be automatically deleted from my watch.
    It would be nice to give you the choice to delete from phone also. Because I feel like if I delete from the watch I'm just doing it to save space, but I still might want the text or email on my phone. I'd also like to see more color choices with the bands. And of course more apps available.

***Also I don't own a Gear yet, I want one though***

Sent from my Black on Black Verizon Note 3

A keyboard!!! And the ability to reply to messages not only from texts, but Whatsapp, Emails, etc.

It would also be nice to see more apps that are specifically designed for the Gear. Like Facebook, Whatsapp, and so on.
    HTC Hero > HTC Evo > HTC Evo 3D > Samsung Galaxy Note 3

A keyboard? I could see T-9 input maybe, but a full qwerty keyboard would be awfully small to type on.

Posted via Android Central App
    --Nextel Blackberry 7520 -> Sprint Treo 700p -> Sprint Treo 755p -> Sprint Pre -> Evo 4G-> Evo 3D

I side loaded Google keyboard and tablet talk onto my galaxy gear and it's been working great. I use it most the day to reply to text messages. Battery consumption on it seems to be minimal as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SedahDrol View Post
    A keyboard? I could see T-9 input maybe, but a full qwerty keyboard would be awfully small to type on.

Posted via Android Central App
    There are many different options for keyboards. There's an invisible "swipe" one, can't remember the exact name but it predicts pretty well. A mixture of Swype and SwiftKey predictability will make for an awesome keyboard on the Gear.
    HTC Hero > HTC Evo > HTC Evo 3D > Samsung Galaxy Note 3

How did you load the keyboard? Does it require rooting the watch?

Posted via Android Central App on my Note 3.

I used a program called wondershare mobile go on my pc and searched for the keyboard of my choice on the Google play section, plugged in my galaxy gear to the pc using a usb cord and after it installed the galaxy gear software drivers I just clicked install. No root required.
    Rizzle23 likes this.

Be able to stream videos from your phones MC.
    Yahoo mail rather then the basic Popmail
    a keyboard would be cool. quite a task to do right on such a small screen. would have to be like a scroll or tile type.

I'd like to see the media controller actually open the music player on my phone.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

"You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"
    ki11ak3nn likes this.

Global Posts
    477 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOPK 24 w/ GLaDOS

Quote Originally Posted by Live2ride883 View Post
    I'd like to see the media controller actually open the music player on my phone.
    Yeah and I'd like to scroll through my phones' playlist on the Gear too. To either choose a different song or album.

12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Download "Wondershare" and install on pc. Install gear drivers and then use wondershare just like kies. Connect the gear watch via usb and Download, delete or install apps. I installed am mp3 player then transfered music to the music folder and now playing music on my gear. Evernote installed will let you share pictures/ videos and more.

I would like message and email alerts to be pushed to my gear even when I'm using my phone. I use my phone as a GPS. It would be nice to voice reply to email and text via the gear too
    Last edited by philh77; 12-21-2013 at 11:37 AM.

Global Posts
    477 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOPK 24 w/ GLaDOS

Oh and I want Google Now integration like on the Martian watches. But without having to hit a button first. Just yell Ok Google to get it started.

Ni Hammad likes this.

Global Posts
    456 Global Posts

Google Play Music control and Google Now & Google Maps integration (launch and speak what you want it to do).

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:

pmr6644- how did to install tablet talk on gear? i have wondershare and have installed apps with it but i cant install tablet talk into my gear. any help

Pandora, Pandora Pandora....ups and downs, next song, volume to my headset

while in the dock, i would like to option for the clock to stay on....

I would like the display to be on all the time at its lowest brightness setting, then brighter by motion

a gps...with in watch running apps
    a gps...with navigation even if you have to side load some regions of maps

WATERPROOF....not resistant, splash, or whatever....i want to go in the pool with the dam thing...i want to read my text messages underwater...lol....really ---truthfully that would be that cat daddy feature---and make it really usefull, so our 600 dollar note 3 dosnt need to be near the the phone and i wont miss a call or text when we are at the swim cub

Hmm, wondershare worked for me. I installed it then powered the gear on and off and it was there. Worked perfectly from then on. Not sure what the problem could be.