Galaxy Gear deals?

ki11ak3nn

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I still don't understand why Verizon, the largest of the U.S. carriers, couldn't sell the Gear for $100 when you bought a Note 3. That would have gotten those Gear's flying off the shelves.

Sent from my Black on Black Verizon Note 3

knowledge_6

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
if your in canada.. and u know someone on Rogers getting any compatible Samsung smart phone (new or upgrade) u can get the Gear for $50... i upgrade my mom to an S4 last week and got my gear for $50.. ; > pretty happy about that

tech_fan

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Yep. I agree. Especially when Best Buy and Amazon were selling the Pebble for 120 Sunday and yesterday. I was researching the Pebble the other day and could not believe all the accessories and apps there are for that product compared to the Samsung. I know that the Samsung is a newer device but I was hoping for more.

I still don't understand why Verizon, the largest of the U.S. carriers, couldn't sell the Gear for $100 when you bought a Note 3. That would have gotten those Gear's flying off the shelves.

Sent from my Black on Black Verizon Note 3

UsedName

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Yep. I agree. Especially when Best Buy and Amazon were selling the Pebble for 120 Sunday and yesterday. I was researching the Pebble the other day and could not believe all the accessories and apps there are for that product compared to the Samsung. I know that the Samsung is a newer device but I was hoping for more.

Not a fair comparison....the pebble is almost a year old now.

The GG will get better and the next gen should dominate any other competitor.

bearda

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
Not a fair comparison....the pebble is almost a year old now.

The GG will get better and the next gen should dominate any other competitor.

It very well may, but the same can be said for the Pebble or any other product that's out now or is coming out soon. I've gotten to the point where I can't justify buying a product now based on what it will (or maybe will) do in the future. Right not the Pebble delivers and the Gear doesn't. If Samsung steps up, updates the Gear, and turns some of their potential into a good product I'd have no problem picking up a Gear again.

tech_fan

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
One of my students just bought a Note 3 from T-Mobile and they are giving the Gear watch for free when you activate a Note 3. I would think that would flood the market. Verizon charged me 199. So, maybe Verizon will give them away for free soon as well.

bearda

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
One of my students just bought a Note 3 from T-Mobile and they are giving the Gear watch for free when you activate a Note 3. I would think that would flood the market. Verizon charged me 199. So, maybe Verizon will give them away for free soon as well.

Hmm, if so that's not a deal they're advertising.