Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By UsedName
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy Gear deals?

Just wondering if anyone knows of any sales or deals on the Galaxy Gear?

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Galaxy Gear deals?

I second this

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

most recent I read of Note + gear = $100 off gear, but I am sure most of you already have an adroid.

Verizon had a special for me, if I upgraded to the Note 3, I get the GG for 199. That was a Black Friday sale that was extended.

Quote Originally Posted by evobassfish View Post
    Just wondering if anyone knows of any sales or deals on the Galaxy Gear?

Posted via Android Central App

What about asking it for a Christmas gift?!?!

LOL...hahahah
    Sorry, I couldn't resist!

Global Posts
    477 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOPK 24 w/ GLaDOS

I still don't understand why Verizon, the largest of the U.S. carriers, couldn't sell the Gear for $100 when you bought a Note 3. That would have gotten those Gear's flying off the shelves.

Sent from my Black on Black Verizon Note 3

if your in canada.. and u know someone on Rogers getting any compatible Samsung smart phone (new or upgrade) u can get the Gear for $50... i upgrade my mom to an S4 last week and got my gear for $50.. ; > pretty happy about that

Yep. I agree. Especially when Best Buy and Amazon were selling the Pebble for 120 Sunday and yesterday. I was researching the Pebble the other day and could not believe all the accessories and apps there are for that product compared to the Samsung. I know that the Samsung is a newer device but I was hoping for more.

Quote Originally Posted by ki11ak3nn View Post
    I still don't understand why Verizon, the largest of the U.S. carriers, couldn't sell the Gear for $100 when you bought a Note 3. That would have gotten those Gear's flying off the shelves.

Sent from my Black on Black Verizon Note 3

Quote Originally Posted by tech_fan View Post
    Yep. I agree. Especially when Best Buy and Amazon were selling the Pebble for 120 Sunday and yesterday. I was researching the Pebble the other day and could not believe all the accessories and apps there are for that product compared to the Samsung. I know that the Samsung is a newer device but I was hoping for more.
    Not a fair comparison....the pebble is almost a year old now.

The GG will get better and the next gen should dominate any other competitor.
    CompMan2012 likes this.

Global Posts
    288 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by UsedName View Post
    Not a fair comparison....the pebble is almost a year old now.

The GG will get better and the next gen should dominate any other competitor.
    It very well may, but the same can be said for the Pebble or any other product that's out now or is coming out soon. I've gotten to the point where I can't justify buying a product now based on what it will (or maybe will) do in the future. Right not the Pebble delivers and the Gear doesn't. If Samsung steps up, updates the Gear, and turns some of their potential into a good product I'd have no problem picking up a Gear again.

One of my students just bought a Note 3 from T-Mobile and they are giving the Gear watch for free when you activate a Note 3. I would think that would flood the market. Verizon charged me 199. So, maybe Verizon will give them away for free soon as well.

Global Posts
    288 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tech_fan View Post
    One of my students just bought a Note 3 from T-Mobile and they are giving the Gear watch for free when you activate a Note 3. I would think that would flood the market. Verizon charged me 199. So, maybe Verizon will give them away for free soon as well.
    Hmm, if so that's not a deal they're advertising.

Quote Originally Posted by bearda View Post
    Hmm, if so that's not a deal they're advertising.
    Yeah she just told me that it she got it because it was a Christmas promotional deal. She might be on the Jump program or whatever T-Mobile calls the Verizon Edge equivalent program.