- 1 Posts
Samsung Gear won't ring/vibrate when receiving calls
I've got a Samsung Galaxy Active connected to a Gear watch. Everything seems to be normal but the fact that it doesn't notify me when the phone is receiving a call. It doesn't ring/vibrate, or show anything on the screen.
I've tried to update the software, and the gear but nothing seems to solve it.
On the other hand, I can use the gear to make calls (this is working), but I really would like to be able to receive them using the watch! (Specially when my phone is in my pack)
- 12-18-2013, 08:48 PM #2
- 12-23-2013, 09:11 AM #3
- 04-13-2014, 01:35 PM #4
- By emscapt47 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 11-18-2014, 10:09 PM
- By evobassfish in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 12Last Post: 12-18-2013, 10:55 AM
- By leg1two in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 7Last Post: 12-16-2013, 11:19 AM
- By JohnLCG in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2013, 07:49 AM
- By ilAli in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2013, 05:45 AM