- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Samsung Gear won't ring/vibrate when receiving calls
I've got a Samsung Galaxy Active connected to a Gear watch. Everything seems to be normal but the fact that it doesn't notify me when the phone is receiving a call. It doesn't ring/vibrate, or show anything on the screen.
I've tried to update the software, and the gear but nothing seems to solve it.
On the other hand, I can use the gear to make calls (this is working), but I really would like to be able to receive them using the watch! (Specially when my phone is in my pack)
- 12-18-2013, 09:48 PM #2
Re: Samsung Gear won't ring/vibrate when receiving calls
May sound silly but have you tried shutting down the watch and phone? And have you gone into notifications and made sure they were turned on for each of these?
- 12-23-2013, 10:11 AM #3
- 04-13-2014, 02:35 PM #4
- By emscapt47 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 11-18-2014, 11:09 PM
- By evobassfish in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 12Last Post: 12-18-2013, 11:55 AM
- By leg1two in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 7Last Post: 12-16-2013, 12:19 PM
- By JohnLCG in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2013, 08:49 AM
- By ilAli in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2013, 06:45 AM