- 18 Posts
U.S. Stock JDQ39.V700XXUAMII F/W
I am extremely new to this site, like 2 minutes, so this may have already been asked and sorry I am at work so didn't have time to search or sift through other posts. I wanted to know if someone could post link, or post download to the original U.S. firmware. My phone has ran into some weird error thats causing the gear to drain the phones batter, I am down 17% after only being off battery for 1 hour. I have update my gear to UK MK7 and I want to revert to previous firmware then try to jump back to MK7 using cellular one MK7.
Please any help Thanks.
- 12-16-2013, 09:48 AM #2'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 18 Posts
Re: U.S. Stock JDQ39.V700XXUAMII F/W
I did check samsung updates but they only have the cellular south one, which i am not sure if that represents the only 1 available to US customers. It's a cell company in Mississipi. Just want to make sure I have a general US one not sure if the UK MK7 is causing some problems with verizon. Also I know it sounds weird I am saying this since I am going to upgrade to MK7 cellular south, but I want to downgrade back to JDQ39.V700XXUAMII for US if that update also causes me problems.
I just realized the cellular south is JDQ39.V700XXUAMII hmmmmm. Anyone know how I can just go back to stock firmware, reset doesn't let me revert back to stock
- By jmettee in forum Moto XReplies: 6Last Post: 01-11-2014, 04:18 PM
- By popkurn611 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 8Last Post: 01-06-2014, 05:08 PM
- By hvelgermir in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 8Last Post: 12-17-2013, 04:55 PM
- By quicksilver53 in forum HTC One XReplies: 10Last Post: 12-16-2013, 04:47 AM
- By BRATO92 in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 12-15-2013, 11:05 PM