1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy gear update?

Why did I receive this update that basically did nothing? When I opened the gear application and noticed that it needed to be updated I was all "Yes, finally"! But to my surprise it was not the MK7 update! I live on the east coast what is the problem with samsung? Do they not care about us loyal customers in the US or what!

Posted via Android Central App

Quote Originally Posted by chjackson View Post
    Why did I receive this update that basically did nothing? When I opened the gear application and noticed that it needed to be updated I was all "Yes, finally"! But to my surprise it was not the MK7 update! I live on the east coast what is the problem with samsung? Do they not care about us loyal customers in the US or what!

I updated my gear this past weekend with no issues and I am also on the east coast in MA.

Default Re: Galaxy gear update?

Quote Originally Posted by chjackson View Post

I got the update and I am a novice, but I saw some differences. I have the Mini-Gallery to see the pics on my Gear that are on the Note 3. After the update, it is much faster, and a colorful icon for Mini Gear is on the Gear.

Quote Originally Posted by cehowardNote3 View Post
    I got the update and I am a novice, but I saw some differences. I have the Mini-Gallery to see the pics on my Gear that are on the Note 3. After the update, it is much faster, and a colorful icon for Mini Gear is on the Gear.
    I've had my Gear galllery on the Note 3 before the update....not sure what you're talking about.

I live in Maine the United States and I just got Another galaxy gear manager update. Click the link to see screenshots.

Global Posts
    66 Global Posts

Me too..New Hampshire. I can't find any added features with it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk